End User License Agreement - EULA
Please read this software license agreement carefully before accessing MurGaa.com Website or Software Applications Provided on it. By using or accessing software applications / this website, you are agreeing to be bound by terms of this license.
The Software Downloads / Applications / Utilities or any, their associated information files and distribution archive all of which together as a whole will be referred to as "PROGRAMS".
This Agreement is between you (the "USER") and the AUTHOR (Daanav Softwares) detailing the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the PROGRAMS.
BY BROWSING THIS WEBSITE, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE PROGRAMS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA. YOU WILL HAVE THE RIGHTS TO USE THE WEBSITE, PROGRAMS AND/OR SERVICES IF YOU COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT BROWSE THIS WEBSITE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, EVALUATE OR USE THE PROGRAMS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
By accepting this agreement you are agreeing to be bound by the following conditions:
- AGE OF MAJORITY : You must be over the legal age of majority in country of your residence, and be fully able and competent enough to enter into this End User License Agreement. You are Legally and Financially Responsible for All your actions downloading or using our Software Applications and / or Website, including Actions of anyone else you allow Access to our Software Applications and / or Website. You Confirm that you have reached the legal age of Majority in your Country of Residence, Understand and Accept this End User License Agreement. If you are under the Legal Age of Majority in your Country of Residence, your Parent or Legal Guardian must consent to this End User License Agreement.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE : Subject to the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, and any other terms and conditions accompanying such Software, or services, MurGaa.com grants to you a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to download, install and use PROGRAMS, and use any associated services, for your own internal or personal use. The PROGRAMS are licensed and not sold under this End User License Agreement.
- You are granted the non-exclusive right to use the PROGRAMS and Access the website MurGaa.com.
- You are expressly prohibited from modifying the PROGRAMS, including their executable file(s), distribution archive, appropriate documentation or related information file(s) in any way.
You may not use any of the PROGRAMS in a way that violates applicable law, including:
- Participation in Illegal activities, such as child pornography, gambling, piracy, violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Intending to exploit minors in any way.
- Accessing or authorizing anyone to access the Software Applications Provided on this Website from an embargoed country.
- Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason.
- Violating applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- We reserve the Right to Change, Update or Modify our Website and Software Application(s) provided. We also reserve the right to support software version available only on our website.
- We reserve the Right to Update / Modify prices of our Software Application(s). We do reserve the right not to accept a price listed on a website other than our own.
The PROGRAMS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
THE PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAMS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY OF THE PROGRAMS IS WITH THE USER.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL THE AUTHOR, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
All the terms and conditions between you and the AUTHOR shall be governed by the law of India. By visiting MurGaa.com, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the AUTHOR or its affiliates is subject to Goa jurisdiction only.